Terms Of Service
Terms of Services
Revision date: 20 January 2016
- Account Activation
- By activating your account with Need Assistant, you agree to the following policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines and disclaimer.
- It’s not allowed, under any circumstances to do the following:
- Sending SPAM Emails.
- Outgoing DoS/DDoS or any other type of outgoing attacks.
- Warez sites, pirated software and/or hacker programs or archives.
- Hosting phishing websites.
- Abusing the bandwidth (constant upload/download at full speed).
- Abusing the CPU (constant usage of your CPU at 50% or more.
- Running Open/Public Proxy.
- Running Open/Public SMTP Server.
- Running Nested virtualization.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- If, for any reason, you want to cancel your service, you’re entitled for a full refund if you request cancellation within the 1st two days of service.
- We DO NOT refund partial monthly fees to accounts. We require a 30 days notice for a cancellation.
- Refund is not valid if above VPS abusive rules were triggered by your VPS
- Refund is only valid for first-time accounts and services.
- Uptime Guarantee
- Need Assistant will use reasonable efforts to guarantee an outstanding uptime of 99.99% on its node servers.
- If your VPS is down or not functioning properly because of some configuration/software issue this is not counted against our Uptime Guarantee and we cannot be held liable.
- Any maintenance or other work performed on our infrastructure that takes place during the Maintenance Window or with at least 48 hours' prior notice posted to the Site is "Scheduled Maintenance".
- Refusal of Service
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any new order at our sole discretion.
- Backup and Data Protection
- Need Assistant have RAID 1 or RAID 5 and all its node Servers, however, only you are responsible for your Data Protection, it is highly recommended to keep a backup offsite.
- Limitation of Liability
- Need Assistant cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by Need Assistant are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software and programming used by Need Assistant are not directly owned or written by Need Assistant. Moreover, Need Assistant holds no responsibility for the use of our clients' accounts.
- Failure to comply with any terms or conditions will result in the automatic deactivation of the account in question.
All services provided by Need Assistant ("Need Assistant") may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Need Assistant from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
Prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to Need Assistant' servers, or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
We hope this AUP is helpful in clarifying the obligations of Internet users, including Need Assistant and its subscribers, as responsible members of the Internet. Any complaints about a subscriber's violation of this AUP should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FOUND TO MEET ANY OF THE ABOVE (DEPENDING ON THE SEVERETY OF THE PROBLEM), YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT NOTICE, WITH NO REFUND. ADDITIONALLY, “Need Assistant” WILL NOTIFY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES OF YOUR ACTIONS.